The Madison Public Schools has designed and implemented the bus routes based on the Board of Education transportation policy and guidelines. Each route has been assessed and tested in our effort to make our transportation system as safe and efficient as possible. Bus routes will be updated periodically on an as needed basis, please continue to check our web site for these updates.
Questions or Concerns regarding school bus transportation must be directed to the offices of Durham School Services at (203) 318-0777 or via email.
- Detailed bus route information is removed after October 1st.
For specific bus route questions, please contact Magda Grayson at Durham School Services (203) 318-0777
- Pickup / dropoff times listed are estimates only. These times are based on full ridership and optimum traveling conditions.
- School buses do not leave the schools immediately upon dismissal. Time is needed for the students to board the bus.
- We are asking students to be at their bus stops ten minutes prior to the scheduled bus arrival time for the first two weeks of school.
- This schedule does not include daycare transportation information when transportation is other than every day to and or from the day care address.