Brown Middle School PTO
Welcome Back Everyone!
We are so excited for the 2013-2014 school year at Brown Middle School! Along with the staff at Brown School, the PTO is gearing up for a successful school year. We are looking forward to parent support to make this year a wonderful experience for the students. Below you will find four key points to know about this year’s PTO. Questions, concerns, or suggestions may be addressed to any member of the PTO Executive Board.
• Receive all PTO notifications via email with Brown School e-notify.
• Check out the Brown School PTO website and stay current with everything happening at school.
• Your opinion counts. Come share your ideas and get answers to your questions at our 2013-14 Board/General Meetings, 9:15 a.m. in the Brown Cafeteria:
PTO MEMBERSHIP DUES
Pay your PTO dues online!
• Membership dues are $30.00 per child, maximum $40 per family. Membership dues are the primary source of PTO funds. PLEASE take this opportunity to support the students and our school. We appreciate any dollar amount you are willing or able to donate as the PTO funds many things that benefit students.
• You may pay via check using the dues form sent home in the back to school packet, or you may go to the school’s website and pay online using the PayPal link. We appreciate payment by Friday, September 13th.
• You should have received a volunteer form in your back-to-school packet. It is NEVER too late to volunteer!
• Fill it out and return the form to your child’s homeroom teacher or email Chris McSweeney at email@example.com or Paula Steere at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 13th.